Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Update: B-day Week

I had a wonderful birthday week- the little things I did for myself really made for a wonderful week of celebrating. Not to mention the time I got to spend with family and friends (and the fabulous gifts they gave me!!!)


Update: Wednesday I bought a 20 oz Vanilla Latte (not skinny) and left work early. Thursday- Thanksgiving! I spent to day surrounded by my family. The food and company were both wonderful! Friday my husband and I rode our bikes to the LSU game-- GEAUX TIGERS!!! We snuck in a flask of whiskey, had some peanuts and tiger dogs- had great seats and enjoyed the game. Saturday- Nathan and I did our Saturday errands- best part was we finally bought curtains for our bedroom. We got black out curtains too- its pretty fabulous! And finally Sunday- the actual birthday- I had an amazing brunch at Bistro Byronz with friends and family. I am a very lucky girl!

PS- I went over my birthday budget in the first day- I bought the Anthropologie sweater featured in several of my previous blogs!!!! And its just as cozy and wonderful as it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment