Friday, November 18, 2011

Cozy

Cozy
    

     The weather down here has been a little schizo the past month. It's been down into the 30's then  back up to the 80's- so confusing for my wardrobe. This morning it was pretty chilly- about 36 when I woke up. It definitely put me in the mood for some cozy winter sweaters! I'm totally in love with the Knitted Rabbit Fur sweater by Joseph. If only I had $2000 to spend on a sweater! That sweater is so amazing I had to pair it with these killer leather pants. Normally, I would not wear leather pants but you can't wear just any pair of jeans with this sweater! And again, I'm featuring my favorite of the season- the cowl neck poncho from Anthropologie.
     Apparently, I am really into neutrals this winter. I think neutrals are always a good staple for your wardrobe. They are easy to wear, very versatile and, usually, timeless. A whole new look can be created by changing accessories- jewelry, bags, shoes etc. I can't wait to get home this evening, throw on a big comfy, cozy sweater and sip some wine by the fire!

Crew neck shirt
$1,995 - lagarconne.com

Helmut Lang chunky sweater
$395 - lagarconne.com

Boat neck sweater
$75 - modcloth.com

Cowl neck poncho
$148 - anthropologie.com

D&G skinny leather pants
$932 - my-wardrobe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment