Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Sock Bun

I was perusing pinterest and I came across the sock bun- great curls with no heat- I was skeptical. So I decided to give it a try. I googled more about it and found the best ways to do it.



This is what your sock bun should look like before you go to bed. And mine did. I actually did a pretty good sock bun except I put mine a little higher on my head so that it would be more comfortable for me to sleep.

This is about what your hair is suppose to look like the next morning when you take your sock bun out. Mine DID NOT!  It looked more like this....



Granted my hair does take to curl pretty well but it was seriously this big all over my head. My husband took one look at me and just busted out laughing. So the sock bun was not so successful. But I'm going to try again! Next time I will take pictures and post. A few things I am going to change- not dampen my hair so much, I am only going to keep it in for a couple of hours instead of sleeping in it and I'm not going to try it on a week night. It was a nightmare trying to fix that mess before I went to work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment