Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Glam Tip: Flaky Lips


http://www.flickr.com/photos/hungama/131867139/
Winter is coming and there is nothing I hate more than chapped flaky lips. I saw this on Olivia Palermo's Blog. Its a great tip for those wintery lips. So pucker up that pout for some holiday smooches ... 

 - By Teresa Greenfeld - With winter fast approaching, the combination of freezing temperatures outside and aggressive radiators inside can reek havoc on your lips.  To combat a flaky pout, apply a little Visine on a cotton ball and swipe.  Follow up with a moisturizing lip balm and pucker up!
One of our favorite products is from Elizabeth Grant’s The Socializer and includes a powerful duo of exfoliation and moisturizing – check out The Socializer – Can you keep a secret? Lip Exfoliator! ( which I will be purchasing as my Tuesday-something-special-for-myself for birthday week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment