Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Boyfriend Turns Tricks


UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE... this is my super cute boyfriend who was a nonbeliever in the art of online sales and cash back programs. A skeptic at its best. He was searching for appliances for the house he is building. We had been EVERYWHERE. Home Depot, Lowes, Best Buy, Conns, Sears, JCPenny- and if anyone knows me- you know I was not happy to have been in more than one hardware store in less than a day. Dreadful really.  So we got home (empty handed)... he got online and started shopping. I told him about our "few tricks of the trade" post so that he could get some money back from his purchases by using ebates. He was reluctant to say the least- but I got him all signed up and he SAVED over $130 by shopping Home Depot thru ebates.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment