Monday, October 31, 2011

Love my new Kasil Jeans

Love my new Kasil Jeans

My cousin's engagement party was this weekend at my dad's house. I called last week and asked what the attire was. "Dressy Casual" is what i was told. UMMM what does dressy casual really mean???? My dad and step mom both said No Jeans. Well, I went to the Denim Library this weekend to buy myself a really nice pair of jeans. Something I like to do every couple of years. I stumbled across an amazing brand- Kasil Workshop. I'm in LOVE! They fit amazing. So i decided that I would wear my new fabulous jeans to the party- even though I kept hearing my dad say- NO JEANS. I paired the jeans with a beautiful sequin top and leather jacket. I also had on my Missoni for Target heals and some pearl and diamond earrings. My dad said- "I really like your outfit!" I said Thanks- I'm wearing jeans though- he didn't even notice!!!! It was the perfect "dressy casual" outfit!


Love my new Kasil Jeans by carolineborck featuring blue jeans
Vince crop top
£310 - harveynichols.com

KASIL blue jeans
$171 - revolveclothing.com

KASIL blue jeans
$171 - revolveclothing.com

Yves Saint Laurent high heels
$795 - net-a-porter.com

OGI diamond stud earrings
$3,410 - maxandchloe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment